Dancook 1400 Stainless Steel Kettle Barbecue
Hosting a BBQ on the terrace, in the garden or even on the beach has become a part of summer life here in Ireland. Why not join in with this fantastic addition to our large collection of barbecues, the Dancook kettle barbecue range.
Constructed using heavy duty stainless steel with aluminium, has stable tripod legs, handle, and wheels for ease of movement. There is 6mm removable chrome cooking grid also supplied. The patented liner in the Dan cook’s kettle barbecue collects the grease and ashes, therefore, pre-heating the combustion air and increasing the cooking efficiency by nearly 50%. This translates into less time waiting for your food to cook and more time to enjoy the occasion with family and friends.
Dancook kettle BBQ is a simple design but has many unique details, one of the main one being the unique 15-year anti-rust guarantee. It has a cooking area width 58cm, depth 58cm, can fit 16 burgers, and stands 99cm high. You can leave your BBQ out in the summer months as it is resistant to light showers. However, it is recommended covering during the rest of the year. Caring for your BBQ is easy all that is needed is soapy water and a sponge. Once cleaned allow to dry naturally.
Advantages of the Dancook1400 Kettle Barbecue:
- Dimensions (HWD): 99 x 62 x 62cm
- Cooking area dimensions (HWD): 58 x 58cm
- Charcoal kettle BBQ
- Stainless steel and aluminium
- Stainless steel lid and legs
- 6mm chrome plated steel cooking grid
- Weather and water resistant: Can be left out in the summer months as resistant to light showers, but it is recommends covering during the rest of the year
- Clean with a sponge and soapy water, rinse then allow to dry naturally
- After use remove any excess fat/grease while BBQ is still hot
- 15-year anti-rust warranty.
- Covers and many other accessories are available for your BBQ
If you would like to see this or any of our huge range of garden furniture, heaters, and BBQ’s why not visit us at our showrooms in Glen of The Downs County Wicklow (N11 exit 9). Alternately check us out on www.outdoorliving.ie or contact us by phone on 01 2878404.