The beautiful Bugg is set to revolutionize the compact market; this barbecue outclasses the competition in this price range. It’s a strong rustproof beauty, made for those on the move.
What a beauty, this compact well designed Bugg is a favourite with our customers, its easy to see why more and more people are going for this cute and smartly designed barbecue.
- A great little barbecue to bring on picnics or days out on the beach, live like an Australian, with the only real Australian branded barbecue on the Irish market.
- Cook with the best cast iron cooking surface by Beefeater available on this Irish market, do it the Aussie way, searing performance, ideal for steaks, burgers or hot dogs, you can cook almost anything including a cake.
- You do not need batteries to start this barbecue with its dependable quartz start ignition.
- The steel burners give a sterling, reliable performance.
- Grill and plate combo and thermometer to check the temperature for cooking , make multitasking a dream, just throw a few shrimp on the BBQ, and cook like a chief.
- Cast Iron is the best way for even heat distribution.
- The Bugg barbecue is covered by a 5 year limited warranty.
- The hood of barbecue is easy to open and close with the spring assisted hood and sturdy trolley with a strong metal handle.
Bugg barbecue optional accessories:
There are an entire host of accessories that can be bought with the barbecue.
- Bench Top Cover
- Trolley Cover
- Pizza Stone Set
- Roast Rack
- Baking Dish
- Travel Bag
- Teflon Sheets/Bag
- Natural Gas Kit
Beefeater Bugg product weight and dimensions:
- BBQ Dimensions (HxWxD): 395mm / 15.6" x 544mm / 21.4" x 580mm / 22.8"
- Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Total Power: 19,000 BTU / 5.6kW
Optional stand dimensions and weight:
- Stand Dimensions (HxWxD): 677mm / 26.7" x 588mm / 23.1" x 700mm / 27.6"
- Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
* Whilst care has been taken to ensure accuracy, please note that the above specifications are approximate and subject to change
(Note: Mobile Stand costs extra)