Buschbeck Toscana Masonry Barbecue. Cook al fresco style in the garden this year, with this beautiful barbecue. Popular in Mediterranean countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, and Greece.
I always remember those warm Mediterranean evenings, sitting in a busy restaurant. My grandmother worked there; she would wrap the food up in foil, cook and roast those potatoes in the natural stone oven. There was a magnificent smell of potatoes and sage and rosemary, truly fantastic.
Get the Mediterranean look today in your garden, with this stunning Buschbeck barbecue. Made from high-quality natural stone. This will last up to 2 years if you follow the warranty of course, which is two years. This is the only brand of masonry barbecue that has achieved the TUV/GS standard.
Buschbeck being the only brand of masonry barbecue to achieve the very stringent German TUV/GS safety standard. The Buschebck Toscana barbecue will last for many years to come. The life expectancy of these barbecue fireplaces is very difficult to express but in Europe where Buschbeck barbecues are widely distributed it is not unusual to see ones that more than of two years old! As far as maintenance goes, there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes at little "weathered" to your liking, simply use a jet wash to clean it down!
- Dimensions: H 203cm x W 110cm x D 65cm
- Weight: 440kg
- Colour: White & Terracotta granite with a real copper insert within the mantlepiece
- Cooking dimensions: 54cm x 34cm
- Fuels: Burns charcoal (briquettes or lump wood) & logs or firewood
- Double skinned construction Steel reinforced components
- Heavy duty chrome cooking grill
- 3 Adjustable cooking heights
- TUV/GS safety certified